Dr. Brenda Shoshanna is a psychologist, long term practitioner of both Zen and Judaism. She is an author and speaker whose work focuses upon integrating Eastern and Western teachings and practices and making them real in our everyday lives. A long term student, friend and associate of Rabbi Joseph Gelberman Brenda has worked as an Interfaith Counselor and teacher for many years. She also works closely with Father Robert Kennedy Roshi, and his Morningstar Zen community in combining and sharing the teachings of Zen and Judaism.
A regular guest on radio and TV, Brenda has offered over 500 talks and workshops on all aspects of personal and spiritual development and living an authentic, meaningful life.
Her weekly podcast is Zen Wisdom for Your Everyday Life.
SOME OF BRENDA SHOSHANNA'S BOOKS INCLUDE:
The Unshakeable Road To Love (Value Centered Relationships)
- Jewish Dharma (A Guide To The Practice of Judaism and Zen)
- Return from Exile (A Jewish Woman's Journey Home)
- Zen and the Art of Falling in Love
- Just Grab The Dust Rag (Confession of a Deluded Zen Student Who Never Learned A Thing)
- Zen Miracles, (Finding Peace in An Insane World)
- Fearless (The 7 Principles of Peace of Mind)
- The Anger Diet (30 Days to Stress Free Living)
- Journey Through Illness and Beyond
OTHER WEBSITES IINCLUDE
Contact Dr Shoshanna at firstname.lastname@example.org, 646-524-7616