Dr. Brenda Shoshanna is a psychologist, long term practitioner of both Zen and Judaism. She is a speaker who integrates East and West in providing psychological, spiritual and practical guidance. A long term student, friend and associate of Rabbi Joseph Gelberman Brenda has worked as an Interfaith Counselor and teacher for many years. She now works closely with Father Robert Kennedy Roshi, and his Morningstar Zen community in combining and sharing the teachings of Zen and Judaism.
A regular guest on radio and TV, Brenda has offered over 500 talks and workshops on all aspects of building uplifting relationships, personal and spiritual growth and developing authentic peace of mind.
Her weekly podcast is Zen Wisdom for Your Everyday Life.
Some of Brenda's books include:
- Jewish Dharma (A Guide To The Practice of Judaism and Zen)
- Return from Exile (A Jewish Woman's Journey Home)
- Zen and the Art of Falling in Love
- Just Grab The Dust Rag (Confession of a Deluded Zen Student Who Never Learned A Thing)
- Zen Miracles, (Finding Peace in An Insane World)
- Fearless (The 7 Principles of Peace of Mind)
- The Anger Diet (30 Days to Stress Free Living)
- Journey Through Illness and Beyond
Contact Dr Shoshanna at firstname.lastname@example.org, 646-524-7616